Saturday, October 7, 2017

Memoir

Why did you choose Filamer?
          I enrolled myself at Filamer Christian University for Senior High School because I have a strong conviction that it serves as the epitome academic institution where I can indulge myself for self-amelioration. For almost 10 years of being a Filamerian, it is within my consciousness how Filamer offers a good quality education to its students and hone different aspects possessed by an individual. I can say confidently that it is really fascinating to study in Filamer because of its Christian and holistic atmosphere, as well for providing various doors of opportunity for people who really aim for a successful and bolstering life in the near future. Above all, I do really revere the social interaction and ambiance revolving within the vicinity of Filamer, fueling me to be a Filamerian, once more.

Why did you choose Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)?
          In my humble way of perceiving things, I picked STEM as my track got the whole duration of my Senior High School simply because it is where my affiliations belong to and without further ado, it is the most basic and primitive way in helping me pursue my career when I take up college which is Civil Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prologue

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Strand This strand will develop the students’ ability to evaluate simple to ...